When you are looking for a new career path, what do you look for? What is important to you? You want the place you work at to be great, right?
Schneider was recently certified as a Great Place to Work! This certification was given based off how our associates answered questions on a Trust Index Survey regarding how they feel about working at Schneider.
What our associates have to say about Schneider:
Based on data gathered through the survey:
- 77 percent of our employees stated Schneider is a great place to work.
- 88 percent of our employees stated when you join the company you feel welcome.
- 84 percent stated they were able to take time off work when necessary.
- 81 percent said they feel good about the ways Schneider contributes to the community.
- 82 percent of our employees stated they are proud to work here.
Those are impressive stats for a company with 19,000+ associates and locations across the United States, Canada, Mexico and China.
How Schneider will use this data:
Not only is the certification a proud accomplishment, but since Schneider is always focused on growth, we reviewed feedback from our associates for benchmarking and process improvements. We want to ensure we continue to build lasting relationships as both an employer and a leader in the community.
This certification instills pride in our team while letting candidates know they will have a great experience with us when they work for Schneider, and it gives our customers the confidence that they made the right choice when selecting us as their carrier.
Looking for a great place to work?
From our benefits to our military-friendly atmosphere to our office locations around the U.S., there are so many things that make Schneider great. See more reasons and apply for a career near you.