Here at Schneider, we offer a four-day work week to our diesel technicians.
We’re programmed to believe that working five days a week is the only way to get the job done. But what if working
What can you do with an extra day off work every week? Relax? Enjoy a game of golf? Go to an appointment you can’t do on a weekend? There are many things you can do, which in turn offers you and your family a more enjoyable work-life balance.
How can you benefit from Schneider’s four-day work week?
Here are a few reasons our diesel technicians believe that working four days a week is the best way to go:
- Reduces travel time = one less day on the commute, thereby saving money at the pump.
- Having an extra day off each week offers a better work-life balance for you and your family.
- More time spent with family and friends.
- Normal scheduled days off during the week allows you to schedule appointments without using any personal time.
- Three or four consecutive days off.
- Having that extra day off each week could create additional opportunity to work overtime when available.
to plan your year on. schedule
- No swing shifts.
“Great schedule for my work-life balance — I really enjoy the four-day schedule.” - Matt B. Maintenance Team Leader
“It’s more than a job, it’s a career offering a hire-to-retire philosophy. It is the complete package offering pay, benefits and work-life balance with the four-day work week.” - Jeremy G. Technical College Recruiter
Come see what a four-day work week can do for your work-life balance. Search all Schneider’s diesel technician career opportunities near you.
Do you have any questions about Schneider’s diesel technician work schedule?