We’re proud to have a great Facebook community that engages with us and also provides fellow truckers and those looking to become truck drivers with Schneider support to trucking-related questions. If you liked our photos, shared an update or commented with an answer, you’ve helped contribute to our growing social community. In honor of the contributions from our wonderful followers, we would like to share with you our top seven most popular Facebook posts of 2015:
1. The first post on our list is a no-brainer. It gives praise to truckers for this holiday season because without them, there would be no presents.
2. The next post on our list is a fun time-lapse video from our 2015 Intermodal Rodeo this past summer. Talking driving skills is always a fun way to pass the time.
3. We tested your trucking knowledge with this post and you delivered. Take a look at the comments for the answer and some great tips!
4. This time we tested your knowledge of trucker movies and we received some A+ answers. We recommend every truck driver watch this movie.
5. Truckers are masters of geography. Here they show their superior knowledge of the industry.
6. New to trucking? This post shows the support new drivers receive from well-seasoned drivers. It’s great to see drivers come together.
7. Who doesn’t like to be wished goodnight? Truckers aren’t any different, especially when there’s a nice big rig to look at.
Have you Liked us on Facebook? What are some of your favorite Facebook posts of 2015? What kinds of Facebook posts would you like to see in 2016?