You submitted an online application through SchneiderJobs.com to be a Schneider truck driver. Now what?
Schneider recruiters April and Courtney recently filmed a quick four-minute Facebook video answering some of the top questions drivers have about driver job interviews.
Watch the video below, which answers the following questions:
- What does an application review entail?
- How can you prepare for a potential on-the-spot interview or scheduled application review?
- What are the best things to have accessible during your phone interview?
- After you submit an application, what should you do?
- How quickly can you expect a hiring decision?
- What happens when you get an initial job offer?
- If after discussing the driving job details, you decide it’s not a great fit, what are your options?
- How and when can you contact your recruiter?
Answering Interview FAQs
Recruiters April and Courtney answer top driver questions about our on-the-spot interviews and application process. Get started with Schneider today: Visit: sni.jobs/apply Call: 800-447-7433 Text: CHAT to 28000Posted by Schneider Truck Driving Jobs on Friday, October 19, 2018
We’re here to help every step of the hiring process. If you’ve accepted a Schneider truck driving job offer, here’s an overview of the final steps of the driving hiring process.
Still need to apply or have questions before applying?
Call 800-44-PRIDE, text CHAT to 28000 or search driving jobs in your area:
Do you have any other questions about Schneider’s driver job interview or overall hiring process?