Start your career at Schneider
No experience? No problem. Get your foot in the door as a Diesel Technician.Search and Apply Diesel Technician Careers
Work with the best maintenance team in the industry.
Get hands-on experience with an industry-leader and start as a Diesel Technician. As an entry-level diesel technician, you’ll perform general, non-diagnostic repairs and learn from experienced Schneider mechanics. After you get some experience under your belt, you can work your way up to a general, senior or shop floor leader position. Schneider has many career paths to follow.
In this entry-level technician position, you will:
- Assist mechanics with tractor and trailer repairs
- Drive forklifts and company vehicles
- Pick up parts at local vendors, dealers and suppliers
- Maintain parts inventory and verify invoices
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of facility and equipment
- Use the latest equipment and technology
Schneider Mechanics enjoy performance-based pay and complete benefits. We’ll provide the training and shop tooling you need to get the job done right.
Find a diesel technician career near you:
Search and Apply Diesel Technician Careers