General Diesel Technician
Keep Big Orange Moving
Schneider Mechanics are key players in keeping our 10,000 trucks moving.Search and Apply Diesel Technician Careers
Work with the best maintenance team in the industry.
If you’re a new tech school graduate, have at least one year of experience as a tractor-trailer diesel technician or worked as a mechanic in the military, you’ll make a great General Technician at Schneider. You’ll help with trailer and truck repairs, as well as general preventive maintenance.
As a General Diesel Technician, you will:
- Work in the trailer, tractor and express areas of the shop
- Handle electrical and lighting repairs and brake work
- Repair external engine components, AC blower motors and more
- Do some body work and chassis/suspension maintenance
- Complete planned maintenance and annual inspections
- Use the latest equipment and technology
>>>Blog post: Top 5 Reasons My Schneider Diesel Technician Job Rocks
Schneider diesel technicians enjoy performance-based pay and complete benefits. We’ll provide the training and shop tooling you need to get the job done right.
Find a diesel technician career near you:
Search and Apply Diesel Technician Careers