Midwest Logistics Systems diesel technician jobs
Diesel technician careers throughout the Midwest and South
Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS) is a premier auto parts carrier that hires top-notch diesel technicians to keep our fleet moving. See what makes our diesel technician careers unique and what benefits our associates can take advantage of.
Diesel technician jobs details
- Entry-level and experienced positions available – including diesel technician, trailer technician, service truck technician, inventory coordinator, shop manager and more.
- Flexible schedules, including first, second and third shift options.
- On-the-job and online training opportunities.
- Quarterly attendance bonuses.
- Leading benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k) with company match and more.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety equipment, including yearly boot reimbursement.
- Family-like work culture.
MLS hires diesel technician roles primarily in these 11 locations:
Rainbow City, Alabama
New Castle, Indiana
More about MLS
MLS drivers operate mostly Volvo tractors and haul automotive parts in dry van trailers. A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, MLS is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, pay packages and benefits.