Dedicated truck driver - Family DollarTop drivers earn up to $95,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,360 - $1,660 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer.
- 100% hand unload freight using gravity rollers.
- 3-4 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Typically, Monday-Friday deliveries.
- Drive within IA, IL, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD and WI.
Insight from drivers on this account
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Live within Illinois, Nebraska or Wisconsin.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.