Dedicated Utility truck driver – service partsTop drivers earn $54,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $43,650 - $53,350
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Enjoy being home weekly and earning a daily pay rate as a Dedicated truck driver at Schneider who hauls service parts. Drivers on this dedicated account make nighttime deliveries to the customer’s dealerships, while averaging 2,200 miles each week and bringing in $43,000 to $54,000* every year.
Grapevine Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $43,650 to $53,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $54,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 2,200 average miles per week within Texas.
- Dry van trailers with liftgates and pallet jacks used during delivery.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Grapevine Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Grapevine, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Grapevine
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.