Regional Van Truckload truck driver – home weeklyTop drivers earn $64,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $46,800 - $57,200
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Become a Regional Van Truckload driver and enjoy two nights at home each week and average annual earnings of $46,800 to $57,200. Regional drivers at Schneider stay within 750 miles of their home while averaging 1,800-2,200 miles each week and $0.48 per mile*.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $46,800 to $57,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $64,000* top annual earning potential.
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 1,800 - 2,200 average miles per week, all driven within 750 miles of your park location.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Birmingham, AL or Huntsville, AL or live in Tennessee.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Nashville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.