Dedicated Team truck driver - Harley-DavidsonTop drivers earn up to $83,000 | Up to $30,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,320 - $1,590 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling motorcycle parts and engines.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- 50% drop-and-hook.
- 2-4 loads per week.
- Work Monday-Saturday or Sunday-Friday.
- Drive east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Gary, IN, Sturtevant, WI or York, PA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- More money – The biggest combination of potential miles and money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time – Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.