Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Harley-DavidsonTop Drivers earn $73,000 | $5,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team
- Average pay:
- $55,350 - $67,650
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
This Dedicated Team truck driver position features weekly at home, up to $0.55 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated team truckers will haul 100% no-touch, 75% drop-and-hook freight for an American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area east of the Rocky Mountains. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
York Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
York Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of York, PA
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.