Regional Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $63,000 | Up to $7,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $46,900 - $57,100
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Regional truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and choose from different home time options. Maximize your earning potential in this CDL driving job by averaging 1,800-2,500 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul - plus no Northeast driving with this new configuration. Regional truckers haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, combining the freedom of the open road and staying closer to home. Start your Regional Van Truckload driving career with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holdersRegional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year*
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021
- $7,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Regional driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.