New pay increase - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driverTop drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $7,000 sign-on bonus
CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $53,100 - $64,900
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
Company-sponsored CDL training
Get a paid flight from your home location to one location across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time as a Jet-Set Over-the-Road truck driver. Earn an average of $53,100 to $64,900 per year, with no relocation required.
Jet-Set Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $53,100 to $64,900* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Earn up to $850 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.53 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 3 weeks out and 4 days home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 2,600 average miles per week traveling in the eastern 37 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $7,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Jet-Set Over-the-Road
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Bigger money – Longer hauls means more miles which equals more money in your pocket.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Laredo Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.