Dedicated Flatbed Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $62,000
- Average pay:
- $50,400 - $61,600
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver position features daily home time. Dedicated Flatbed truckers will haul multi-stop freight and be equipped with a flatbed with moffett for a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of perimeter security and fencing. Dedicated truck drivers will benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 250 miles from terminal location.
Eligible Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.