Regional Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn $72,000 | $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,150 - $69,850
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $72,000 per year* as a Regional Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 100% no-touch freight containers - 75% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within 300 miles of Kansas City, MO.
Kansas City Regional Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $57,150 to $69,850* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.45 per mile* plus $25 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile.
- 2,700 average miles per week within 300 miles of Kansas City, MO.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight - 75% drop-and-hook - on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Kansas City Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Kansas City, MO.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in Kansas City
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
- Position based out of Schneider's Kansas City Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.