Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - Sprouts Farmers MarketTop drivers earn $50,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $36,900 - $45,100
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy daily home time and earn up to $50,000* annually as a Yard Jockey truck driver for Schneider. Drivers will be responsible for moving trucks within yard, fueling reefer trailers, managing paperwork and drop trailers, shuttling trailers and performing regular yard checks.
Wilmer Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver job overview
- $36,900 to $45,100* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $50,000* top annual earning potential.
- Work Thursday through Monday at the Sprouts Farmers Market facility in Wilmer, TX.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Wilmer Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Wilmer, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Wilmer
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.