Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driverTop drivers earn $85,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $61,200 - $74,800
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get a paid flight from your home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time as a Jet-Set Team truck driver. No relocation required, and your Team driving partner doesn’t need to live near you. Earn an average of $61,200 to $74,800 per year.
Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $61,200 to $74,800* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 4 weeks out and 5 days home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 5,000 - 6,000 average Team miles per week exploring the country.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team
- Team Matching Program – We can help if you need a driving partner. Or, bring your own and enjoy companionship on the road.
- The amenities you want – Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support – Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Position based out of Schneider’s West Memphis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Team driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.