Dedicated truck driver - Tractor SupplyTop drivers earn $72,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $56,300 - $68,200
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Dedicated truck drivers on Schneider’s Tractor Supply account make an average of $56,300 to $68,200* each year and get home weekly while hauling freight for one of America’s largest operator of rural lifestyle retail stores. As a Dedicated driver, you will perform live unloads at customer stores and average 1,400 miles each week.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,300 to $68,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter.
- Home weekly.
- 1,400 average miles per week within MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY and VT.
- Dry van trailers, 1-2 stop-offs per load, live unloads at customer locations, no hand unloads.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 20 miles of Albany, NY, Queensbury, NY, Syracuse, NY, Watertown, NY or 75 miles of Frankfort, NY.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night/early morning driving is required.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.