Dedicated Tanker truck driver - BayerTop drivers earn $73,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $55,900 - $68,300
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home every other week, benefit from a predictable schedule and bring in $53,000-$73,000 annually as a Dedicated Tanker truck driver on Schneider's Bayer account. Dedicated Tanker truck drivers average 1,500-2,000 miles each week while hauling bulk liquid chemicals for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, Bayer.
Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $55,900 to $68,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home every other week, with potential to be home more often.
- 1,500 - 2,000 average miles per week, within the Midwest, Pacific Northwest and South.
- Deliver generalized pesticides to farms and other facilities.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting - Schneider's self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred - required to start process within 90 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to attend Class A CDL training paid for by Schneider, through our tuition reimbursement or up-front payment program.
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Position based out of Schneider's Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.