Dedicated nighttime truck driver - ToroTop drivers earn $81,300 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $60,165 - $73,535
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and enjoy a Monday-Friday work schedule as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Toro account. Drivers on the account average 10-20 loads each week while hauling no-touch freight for a leading, worldwide provider of innovative solutions for outdoor equipment and making an average of $60,165 to $73,535* each year.
Tomah Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,165 to $73,535* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $81,300* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week within the Midwest.
- Dry van trailers, 10-20 loads per week, 1-4 stop-offs per load, 95% drop-and-hook.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tomah Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Tomah, WI.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Tomah
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.