Dedicated Team Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $66,000 | Up to $24,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team
- Average pay:
- $53,300 - $65,600
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
This Dedicated Team truck driver position features flexible home time options, up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul no touch, 90% drop and hook loads for a premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood and clad windows and doors, Marvin Windows & Doors. Truck drivers will average 5,000 miles weekly as a team. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year*
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 200 miles of Jackson, MS
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Must be a formed team
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Team Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.