Dedicated Flatbed truck driver – PrimeSourceTop drivers earn $67,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $59,945 - $66,255
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Dedicated Flatbed truck drivers on Schneider’s PrimeSource account haul building materials with curtain side trailers and average $59,945 to $66,255* each year. As a Dedicated Flatbed driver, you will drive about 1,521 miles each week while getting home weekly.
Houston Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $59,945 to $66,255* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 1,521 average miles per week, within Louisiana and Texas.
- Curtain side trailers with 7 loads per week and 7-12 stop-offs per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Houston Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Houston, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Houston
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.