Dedicated Tanker yard driverTop drivers earn $65,000
- Average pay:
- $52,650 - $64,350
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $65,000 per year* with daily home time as a Dedicated Tanker yard driver hauling bulk liquid silica for an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company. Enjoy a predictable schedule while loading and unloading and moving equipment around the yard.
Chicago Heights Dedicated Tanker yard driver job overview
- $52,650 to $64,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Home daily.
- Loading and unloading non-hazardous silica silicate.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Chicago Heights Dedicated Tanker yard driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 40 miles of Chicago Heights, IL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver.
Additional Dedicated Tanker yard driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Chicago Heights
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Position based out of this customer’s Chicago Heights, IL facilities for easy access.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.