Dedicated daytime truck driver - WalmartTop drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $52,650 - $64,350
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy weekly home time, annual earnings of $42,000 to $75,000 and consistent miles as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Walmart account. Drivers on this account haul a mix of reefers and dry van trailers and benefit from a predictable schedule and dependable weekly paychecks.
London Dedicated daytime truck driver job overview
- $52,650 to $64,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.43 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week, all driven within the IN, KY, NC, OH, TN and VA.
- Reefers and dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
London Dedicated daytime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of London, KY.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated daytime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in London
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's London Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.