Dedicated truck driver – TargetTop drivers earn $91,000
- Average pay:
- $60,750 - $74,250
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers, Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 100% drop-and-hook freight and home time multiple times per week. As a Dedicated truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of $60,750 to $74,250* and drive about 2,500 miles each week.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,750 to $74,250* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $91,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.31 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,500 average miles per week within Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- Dry van trailers, 5-15 loads per week, 1 stop-off per load, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Albany, OR or Portland, OR.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.