Regional Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn $72,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,150 - $69,850
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $72,000 per year* and get home weekly as a Regional Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 100% no-touch freight containers — 75% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within 200 miles of Minneapolis, MN.
Minneapolis Regional Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $57,150 to $69,850* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.52 per mile* plus $27 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,500 average miles within 200 miles of Minneapolis, MN.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight — 75% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Minneapolis Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in Minneapolis
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Minneapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.