Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver - Weaver PopcornTop drivers earn $60,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $52,487 - $58,012
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and haul 100% drop-and-hook freight as a Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver for Weaver Popcorn. Drivers on this account benefit from a predictable schedule shuttling food product freight between Whitestown, IN and Van Buren, IN.
Whitestown Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver job overview
- $52,487 to $58,012* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $60,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.63 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home daily.
- Work at least one weekend day each week.
- 1,880 average miles per week shuttling between Whitestown, IN and Van Buren, IN.
- Haul 100% drop-and-hook freight with an average of 10 loads per week.
- Dry van trailers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Whitestown Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Whitestown, IN.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Shuttle nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Whitestown
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Weaver Popcorn’s Whitestown facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.