Dedicated truck driver - ToroTop drivers earn up to $61,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,050 - $1,160 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer with 100% no-touch freight.
- 60% drop-and-hook.
- 10-20 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Drive within the Midwest.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Tomah, WI.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.