New pay increase - Dedicated Team truck driver - FordTop drivers earn up to $87,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,250 - $1,520 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling auto parts.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 5 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Monday evening through Saturday morning work schedule.
- Drive within Tennessee and Colorado.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,600 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Little Rock, AR.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Constant support – Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Leading technology – Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.