Dedicated Tanker truck driver - SolvayTop drivers earn up to $88,000 | $12,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,290 - $1,580 weekly
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 12 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemicals.
- Varied loads per week.
- Monday – Friday schedule with up to 3 nights at home during the week.
- Drive short-runs with predictable lanes.
- Drive within 300 miles from Cleveland, OH.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Cleveland, OH.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.