Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB IndustriesTop drivers earn up to $90,000 | $12,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,250 - $1,530 weekly
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- 3 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 125 miles of Saraland, AL.
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- More money – Be one of the highest paid drivers in the Schneider fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload freight.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.