Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB IndustriesTop drivers earn $68,000 | $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $54,000 - $68,000
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 12 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Join Schneider’s elite Tanker team by hauling bulk liquid chemicals as a Tanker truck driver. Earn up to $68,000 annually and get home multiple times per week.
- Tanker trailer with liquid chemical freight.
- 3 loads per week.
- Drive within the Southeast.
Pay and bonus potential
- Weekly paychecks.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 125 miles of Saraland, AL.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.