Dedicated truck driver - DematicTop drivers earn up to $61,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $930 - $1,130 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling shelving racks.
- 70% drop-and-hook.
- 3-4 loads per week with 2 stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Texas.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 25 miles of Cotulla, TX, Dilley, TX, Encinal, TX or Pearsal, TX or 40 miles of Austin, TX, Georgetown, TX, Round Rock, TX, Temple, TX or Waco, TX or 60 miles of Dallas, TX, Laredo, TX or San Antonio, TX.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.