Dedicated Tanker Shuttle truck driver – Pilot ChemicalTop drivers earn up to $67,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,000 - $1,230 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Tanker and van trailers hauling 100% drop-and-hook liquid chemical freight.
- Average 10 loads per week.
- Shuttle loaded trailers locally around Cincinnati, OH.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Cincinnati, OH.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.