Dedicated Team truck driverCDL Apprenticeship Program | Top drivers earn up to $97,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,480 - $1,810 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer hauling 95% drop-and-hook freight.
- Average loads per week may vary.
- Drive across 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,600 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.