New hourly pay - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - EcolabTop drivers earn up to $95,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,350 - $1,650 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-4 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we make sure you’re prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support – Our Operations team is always available to help.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.