Dedicated Truck Driver - MillerCoors | Home Multiple Times per Week | Albany, GA
Multiple Times Per Week
3 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated truck driver position features home time multiple times per week, up to $0.355 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch loads for a company with three hundred years of combined brewing history, Miller/Coors. Truckers will benefit from consistent miles picking up preloaded trailers and delivering to various distributors with a primary travel area of the Southeast Region. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Albany Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Albany Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Albany, GA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.