Local Intermodal Truck Driver | Home Daily | Worcester, MA
12 months or greater CDL experience
Schneider Local Intermodal truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $80,000 per year*. Truckers in this CDL driving position haul 90% no-touch freight containers in and out of the rail yards within 175 miles of Worcester, MA. Take the next step forward in your career with daily home time as Local Intermodal driver with Schneider. Apply today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Worcester Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Worcester Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Worcester, MA
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Massachusetts. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: