Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | Up to $0.52 cpm | Flexible Schedule | Michigan
Regional part-time truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload division enjoy flexible scheduling, working as little as 4 days per month. Earn up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile in this CDL driving job and haul 95% no-touch freight - mostly drop-and-hook. You can expect to average 400 miles per haul primarily within 500 miles of Detroit. On this Regional part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance - home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Michigan Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $35,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling - work as little as 4 days per month
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Michigan Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within Michigan
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about part-time driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.