Dedicated Truck Driver - Flexsteel | Home Weekly | Edgerton, KS
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $70,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul freight for a leading producer of furniture, Flexsteel, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area AR, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, OH, SD, TX and WY. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Edgerton Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
(Location) Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Edgerton, KS
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
“After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Kansas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.