Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | 2 Weeks Out & 1 Week Home | Kentucky
Every other week
All CDL holders
- Work 2 weeks, take 1 week off
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
Up to $70,000 per year*
$10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers (3 or more months)
$5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
Mileage and accessorial pay
Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
Flexible scheduling available
Paid time off
Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypadCompany Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Trucks must park in Edwardsville, IL (St. Louis area) for scheduled time off
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road:
As an OTR driver, you continually rack up miles - meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Over-the-Road driver, you'll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money! You can even get more home time - typically five days in a 28-day period, or up to 17 weeks a year through our unique Home Run program.
Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That's when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.â€ - Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Missouri. Call Marcus at 618-797-3803 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: