Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.56 cpm | Houston, TX or Freeport, TX
Up to $0.52 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $73,000 per year with accessorial pay) and weekly home time - that's what Regional Tanker truck drivers can expect at Schneider. CDL truckers in Schneider's Tanker division safely haul bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous - and enjoy the industry's leading paid tanker training. If you're ready to join Schneider's elite team of Tanker drivers, apply today and you'll be well on your way to enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Houston Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.52 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $73,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Houston Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 125 miles of Houston, TX or Freeport, TX and live in Texas
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.