Dedicated Truck Driver - Georgia Pacific | Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Pennington, AL
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.44 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch loads to one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tissue, Georgia Pacific, and benefit from consistent miles traveling between 2,400-2,700 miles per week. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Pennington Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $55,000per year*
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Pennington Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Pennington, AL
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
“This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.