Dedicated Truck Driver - Georgia Pacific | Guaranteed Daily Rate Option | Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Green Bay, WI
Starting a new career in trucking or maybe just at a new company, can be overwhelming. We're now offering a guaranteed daily rate option for qualified drivers so you can count on a consistent pay check while building your skills and learning the ropes at Schneider. This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, predictable work schedule and two pay options to choose from: guaranteed daily rate or up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch loads to one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tissue, Georgia Pacific, and benefit from consistent miles traveling between 2,400-2,700 miles per week. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Green Bay Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $77,000 per year* with a new pay increase - standard mileage rate (up to $0.49 cpm) or guaranteed daily rate for qualified drivers
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Green Bay Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career