Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $12,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.58 cpm | Coraopolis, PA
Earn up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $75,000 per year with accessorial pay). Regional Tanker truck drivers also get home weekly, so it's a great combination of pay and home time. Schneider's Tanker freight base features 2/3 non-hazardous loads, but we provide industry-leading paid tanker training to prepare you for whatever bulk liquid chemicals you haul. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you join Schneider's Tanker division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Coraopolis Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $75,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $12,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $6,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Coraopolis Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Coraopolis, PA and live in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio or West Virginia
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required after time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
NEED A CDL OR REFRESHER?
Paid options available:
- Schneider paid CDL training program in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Schneider paid 3-day refresher course for drivers restarting a driving career