Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | Atlanta, GA
Every other week
All CDL holders
Schneider Tanker drivers are among the highest paid in the fleet, and you can earn up to $0.51 per mile* (up to $61,000 per year with accessorial pay). This Regional CDL truck driving position specializes in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous. Tanker truckers in a Regional configuration enjoy a small-company feel with large-company benefits - which you'll experience right away with our industry-leading paid tanker training. Join Schneider's elite group of Tanker drivers today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Atlanta Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.51 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $61,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Atlanta Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Atlanta, GA and live in Georgia
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: