Regional Truck Driver | Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus
Every other week
All CDL holders
Truck drivers earn up to $0.48 per mile*, have a predictable work schedule and get home bi-weekly in this Regional CDL position. Regional truckers haul 95% no touch freight within a primary travel area of the southeast region. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $69,000 per year*
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for experienced truck drivers
- $500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced truck drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Home every 2 weeks
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within eastern Virginia
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don't need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles and predictable lanes.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn't feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you're just a number. The group - especially the business leaders that you deal with - they treat you very well and they are very personable.â€ - Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies in Virginia! Call 800-447-7433 for more information.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: