Pinnacle Truck Driver Training | Tuition Assistance CDL Training
- Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
- A truck driver position with Schneider
- Paid orientation
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- Paid time off
- 24-hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry assistance and cafeteria service
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Individuals that do not currently hold a Class A CDL (having a permit is okay)
- Live in Lower Michigan.
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider:
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that's particularly true at Schneider. We don't just talk safety - it's ingrained in our culture. Safety First and Always - is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
At Schneider, we value training at every stage of your career. We'll help you get your CDL and prepare you to be the safest driver on the road. We also have a focus on keeping you on top of your game through our on-going training initiatives.
"I don't know too many companies that will literally show you how it's done; they'll just send you out there. Schneider doesn't do that. They'll show you. They'll show you again. And they'll make sure you that you do know." - Latressa Williams
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin and Michigan. Call Matt at 920-592-6076 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.