Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | Up to $0.54 cpm | 5 Day Work Week - Over Weekends | Haslet, TX
Truck drivers earn up to $64,000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers within 400 miles of Haslet, Texas. In fact, a truck driver's week begins and ends at the rail yard, ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Haslet Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $64,000 per year*
- $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Haslet Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Haslet, TX
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.