Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $7,000 Sign-on Bonus | Trenton, MI & Walbridge, OH
All CDL holders
Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.56 per mile* - up to $68,000 per year including accessorial pay - while enjoying weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider's loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider's Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.56 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $7,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Trenton, MI and live in Michigan or Walbridge, OH and live in Ohio.
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
A huge freight base, options galore, big money, respect for drivers, nationwide facility network, commitment to safety - don't settle for a few somewhere else when you can have it all with Schneider. The best you can get is an application away.
"It seemed like a no-brainer to switch to Schneider. Schneider has the best you can get."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan and Ohio. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: