Local Intermodal Truck Driver | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Daily | Kent, WA
Schneider Local Intermodal truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $70,000 per year*. Truckers in this CDL driving position haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 50% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within 280 miles of Kent, WA. Take the next step forward in your career with daily home time as a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider. Apply today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Kent Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Kent Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 30 miles of Kent, WA
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.